Last month I had to work on Long Island so I stayed at the holiday inn in Plainview. Was very good overall but I have to say Kelly at the front desk was extremely helpful. The window situation was strange but I truly enjoyed my stay!
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Plainview - Long Island Hotel Plainview
- Holiday Inn Plainview - Long Island Hotel
- Holiday Inn Plainview
- Plainview Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn - Plainview is centrally located on Long Island and is approximately a 30 minute drive to New York City. We are on the north side of exit 46 off the Long Island Expressway (I-495). The hotel offers suites with jacuzzi tubs fully renovated rooms and coming soon (Feb 2012) we will have a new lobby, fitness center and business center. We are proud to announce the opening of Bistro 46 Restaurant and Lounge open for breakfast, lunch and dinner featuring our breakfast buffet, new wine list and all new menu items. Our hotel will have fully renovated function and meeting space (By Feb 2012) as well as the ability to hold functions outdoors during the warmer weather months. The hotel has an outdoor pool, complimentary internet and plenty of free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Plainview - Long Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.