My wife and I stayed for 3 nights in one of the rooms of the beautifully restored/maintained castle, great bathroom and an excellent bed. The Reception, "le Patron" and in fact all the Staff was charming, exceptionally friendly and polite. They aim to please and succeed in that aim without any flaws. The diner, served in the rustic water-mill, really... More
- Also Known As:
- Chateau De Villeray Condeau
- Chateau De Villeray France/Condeau
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Domaine de Villeray welcomes you in a stunning setting of Perche's nature Park. You will choose between staying in the Mil or in the Chateau. Facilities include swimming-pool, tennis court, canoes, mountain bikes and gastronomic dinner with great wine selection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Splendia, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz and Priceline so you can book your Chateau de Villeray reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.