We stayed for 3 nights in a very quiet and wide room in the Chateau. The room was very clean, the bathroom looked almost new, we had a good bed. The dinner was good, but it is a pity that the wines and other beverages were so expensive. The staff was limited but very friendly.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau De Villeray Condeau
- Chateau De Villeray France/Condeau
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Domaine de Villeray welcomes you in a stunning setting of Perche's nature Park. You will choose between staying in the Mil or in the Chateau. Facilities include swimming-pool, tennis court, canoes, mountain bikes and gastronomic dinner with great wine selection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Splendia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz and Hotels.com so you can book your Chateau de Villeray reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.