I have never been anywhere more beautiful, serene, and peaceful. Exceptional room, staff, great privacy, white sands, bar, restaurant (very good food, albeit a bit pricey by Zanzibar standards), and away from the hustle/bustle of Stone Town. Walk through the local village to understand what life is really like on a daily basis in Nungwi. You can get lost in... More
- Also Known As:
- Nungwi Village Beach Hotel
- Nungwi Village Beach Hotel Zanzibar
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a 20 rooms resort, right on the beach in north of unguja island. Expanding to become 97 rooms and will also have a swimmingpool. Restaurant,24 hour front office,internet. All rooms have aircon and fans. We are hoping to be fully operating in July 2008 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld so you can book your Nungwi Village Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.