A perfect situation for a trip to Niagara Falls. We easily walked to the Falls, up and down the US side and over the Rainbow Bridge and into Canada. The windows don't open, which is a negative for those who love fresh air, but the air con/heater is a good one. Spotlessly clean, good bathroom, friendly staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Downtown Niagara Falls. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Hampton Inn Niagara Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Niagara Falls Hotel
- Hampton Inn Niagara Falls Hotel Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Hampton Inn