A magical place, it felt so cozy and friendly. It was a great retreat from our road trip, and relieved our weariness. The rooms are so beautiful and clean. Breakfast was amazing and the staff so friendly. Our spa treatments were perfect, the bamboo massage special.
- Also Known As:
- Buttermilk Falls Hotel
- Buttermilk Falls Inn And Spa
- Buttermilk Falls Hotel Milton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on 75 acres overlooking the Hudson River. Cascading waterfalls, swan ponds, organic gardens, fresh gourmet breakfasts, eco-friendly spa with pool, sauna and steam room. Rooms with private fireplaces, whirlpool tubs, and balconies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Jetsetter, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Buttermilk Falls Inn & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.