Average hotel. Rooms were fairly clean and comfortable. Its mentioned in the previous reviews, but the bathroom design was very strange. The toilet is not separated by a wall from the rest of the room, only a glass door is between the toilet and room. Hallway noise could be heard from our room and the subway train and traffic noise.... More
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Long Island City's first boutique hotel featuring lavishly decorated rooms that overlook the Manhattan skyline, the hotel is nested between the Queensboro Bridge and Midtown Manhattan. Whether traveling for business, pleasure, or both, the Ravel offers every comfort of home. Where you can enjoy a true city experience without the hassle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Tingo, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Ravel Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ravel Hotel Long Island City
- Ravel Hotel Long Island City, New York