Actually, the hotel is not bad for such a low price. It has a rooftop restaurant with a great view on the Queens bridge. However, that restaurant is unreasonably expensive and portions of food are really small. The room is nice and clean, no concerns about that. The biggest disappointment is that they almost charged us for some things we... More
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Long Island City's first boutique hotel featuring lavishly decorated rooms that overlook the Manhattan skyline, the hotel is nested between the Queensboro Bridge and Midtown Manhattan. Whether traveling for business, pleasure, or both, the Ravel offers every comfort of home. Where you can enjoy a true city experience without the hassle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Ravel Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ravel Hotel Long Island City
- Ravel Hotel Long Island City, New York