I stayed in Ravel hotel for one week, hotel was recommended to me by my friend. Great location, amazing views of Manhatan. Easily accessible my public transport, few stops -and you are right downtown. At the time of check in , young pleasant guy in the lobby upgraded my room at no extra charge. He warned me, about the noise... More
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Long Island City's first boutique hotel featuring lavishly decorated rooms that overlook the Manhattan skyline, the hotel is nested between the Queensboro Bridge and Midtown Manhattan. Whether traveling for business, pleasure, or both, the Ravel offers every comfort of home. Where you can enjoy a true city experience without the hassle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Venere, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Ravel Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ravel Hotel Long Island City
- Ravel Hotel Long Island City, New York