Granted, I stayed here awhile ago (on New Year's Eve of 2011; I only chose April 2013 as I couldn't choose an earlier date); so I hope for this hotel's sake that they have much improved since. But my experience here was nasty and it was my first bed and breakfast-like type of experience; it was so bad that I... More
- Also Known As:
- The Pines Inn Of Lake Placid Hotel Lake Placid
- The Pines Inn Of Lake Placid Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Old World charm in the heart of the Adirondacks. A historic inn from the turn of the century. Step inside and into a more relaxing era. The Seggers, invite you into their home and by providing personalized customer service they ensure a unique experience. The location is a perfect mix of peaceful respite and ease of accessibility to all the town's main attractions. Free Wi-Fi; new custom spa; lovely sitting room; Old World veranda. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your The Pines Inn of Lake Placid reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.