I have to say that this may very well be my first 5/5 rating for a "hotel". This B&B was a remarkable place to spend the night and attend a wonderful friend's birthday party. My wife and I could not have asked for anything more. From the moment we arrived we were treated with exceptional customer service. The room was... More
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Erlowest Hotel
- The Inn At Erlowest Hotel Lake George
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Inn at Erlowest, a Queen Anne style stone castle, has recently been meticulously transformed from a private residence into a luxurious ten suite Four Diamond inn and gourmet Restaurant. Originally built in 1898 by Mr. Edward Morse Shepard, it was part of "Millionaires Row" in the Adirondack Park on Lake George in upstate New York. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Inn at Erlowest reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.