Just returned from an awesome overnight at Erlowest. Would have loved to stay longer. The staff was most attentive and the food was incredible. We were greeted with champagne, chocolate covered strawberries, cheese, etc. This place is soooo restful. Each room has its own decorated theme. Since we were celebrating a birthday, everyone went out of their way to make... More
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Erlowest Hotel Lake George
- The Inn At Erlowest Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Inn at Erlowest, a Queen Anne style stone castle, has recently been meticulously transformed from a private residence into a luxurious ten suite Four Diamond inn and gourmet Restaurant. Originally built in 1898 by Mr. Edward Morse Shepard, it was part of "Millionaires Row" in the Adirondack Park on Lake George in upstate New York. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Inn at Erlowest reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.