When you choose the August Lodge, your entire stay will be a pleasure. The rooms, beds and soft, soft towels are great. Finding a clean, spotless kitchenette with dishes and utensils was a plus. The staff went all-out to be helpful. We drove up a well plowed and sanded drive to the breathtaking, winter views at the Lodge.
- Also Known As:
- August Lodge Cooperstown Hotel
- August Lodge Cooperstown Hotel Hartwick Seminary
- August Hotel Hartwick Seminary
- August Hotel Cooperstown
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- August Lodge offers you an authentic country experience in beautiful, spacious, rural surroundings. Relax on your private balcony with panoramic views of the Susquehanna Valley from your mountaintop country retreat. August Lodge is a 25 suite, two story timber frame country Inn, perched atop a wild flower covered meadow. Each over-sized suite is accessed from a two story, full length porch, with, soaring, dramatic, hand-hewn hammer beam trusses centered front and rear. Our suites have an expanded, fully stocked kitchen facility, including a cook top, microwave, refrigerator, coffee maker, china, stemware, silverware, and sink. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia so you can book your August Lodge Cooperstown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.