This is my favorite Queens, NY hotel. The King Suite rooms are spacious in a city where hotel rooms are tiny. Pleasant front desk staff. About a two block walk to subway station on #7 line. Close to hundreds of fantastic Chinese/Korean/etc/etc restaurants. Good shopping, even big box stores on College Point - Target, BJ. 25 or 30 minutes to... More
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Flushing Hotel Flushing
- Red Roof Inn Flushing Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Red Roof Inn Flushing is located in the heart of downtown. We are minutes away from USTA National Tennis Center (Home of the US Open), Shea Stadium, downtown Manhattan and LaGuardia Airport. Guests may relax at the Botanical Gardens, Flushing Meadows Park, or enjoy a city tour of Manhattan. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Red Roof Inn, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline, HostelWorld, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Red Roof Inn Flushing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.