This is an old fashioned motel. What you see is what you get when you pull into the drive way. No frills at all. We checked in and went to the Baseball Hall of Fame (which took less than 3 hours) slept and left Cooperstown in the AM. The room was $150 and NOT worth it.
- Also Known As:
- Red Carpet Inn & Suites Leatherstocking Hotel
- Red Carpet Inn And Suites Leatherstocking Lodge
- Red Carpet Inn & Suites Leatherstocking Hotel Cooperstown
- Red Carpet Inn Cooperstown
- Cooperstown Red Carpet Inn
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Red Carpet Inn & Suites Leatherstocking Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.