I have stayed there many times but only in the motel area. Management is beyond wonderful and the place is very well kept. Definitely recommend especially if it's your first time in the 1000 Islands! I love to visit in September when things are quieter.
- Also Known As:
- West Winds Motel & Cottages Hotel Clayton
- West Winds Motel And Cottages
- West Winds Motel & Cottages Hotel
- Westwinds Hotel Clayton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax on our spacious 5 acre grounds in one of the most secnic areas on the the St Lawrence river. Our accomodations include 6 large 2-queen bed motel rooms, 6 deluxe 1-queen bed motel rooms, and 14 modern fully furnished housekeeping cottages ranging from 1 to 3 bedrooms. All our units are immaculate and are maintained as new and include cable/HBO and WiFi. Our picturesque grounds include picnic facilities throughout, a screened gazebo with patio firepit featuring nightly campfires, and regulation horseshoe, bocce, volley ball, and badminton courts. Our olympic sized pool is heated for your comfort. West Winds waterfront features an observation deck to view the breathtaking scenery, ships from all parts of the world and our gorgeous sunsets. Also, we have a 150' fishing pier and protected dockage for 16 boats. ... more less