thankfully, given the rates, this lodge lived up to expectations. The tents, service, waterhole and food were all exceptional. It should be noted, however, that the bush around Savuti Elephant Camp is mostly very dry mopani so do not expect the diversity or density of game you would see at Chobe waterfront or in the delta. Nice contrast however.
- Also Known As:
- Savute Elephant Camp By Orient-Express Hotel
- Savute Elephant Camp By Orient-Express Hotel Chobe National Park
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated at the very heart of a wildlife reserve, Belmond Savute Elephant Lodge is authentic and truly wild - the perfect place to feel the pulse of Botswana. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jetsetter so you can book your Savute Elephant Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.