We spent 2 nigths at Bushmans Kloof and it was.. too short stay to fully enjoy this amazing place. I like everything about BK: room, facilities, staff, food, view, spa - truly everything. It's expensive resort, but it is worth it!
- Also Known As:
- Bushmans Kloof Wilderness Reserve And Wellness Retreat
- Bushmans Kloof Wilderness Reserve & Wellness Retreat Hotel
- Bushmans Kloof Wilderness Reserve & Wellness Retreat Hotel Clanwilliam
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ancient landscapes of wind-sculpted sandstone and untamed bush frame this luxury retreat, 270km from Cape Town. Voted ‘Best Hotel in the World 2009’ in the Travel + Leisure World’s Best Awards, the malaria-free reserve is an ecological oasis for diverse wildlife, and custodian of 130 ancient San rock art sites renowned as one the ‘world’s largest open air art galleries’. Evening nature drives and exhilarating outdoor adventures offset an invigorating wellness focus, featuring an outdoor spa gazebo and spa treatments rooted in nature. Delectable cuisine distinguishes this authentic African wilderness escape, while luxurious accommodation includes Koro Lodge, the child-friendly private villa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Splendia, Tingo, Agoda, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Bushmans Kloof Wilderness Reserve & Wellness Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.