As a newly married couple my wife & wanted to stay at Dunkeld Country Estate for a quick get away after our wedding in the Lydenburg area. We were in contact with Dunkeld with regards to making a booking for 2 nights from the 23rd March. Charmaine Robbins who initially were assisting with our enquiry, failed to make & confirm... More
- Also Known As:
- Dunkeld Country Estate Hotel Dullstroom
- Dunkeld Country Estate Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dunkeld Country Estate is a luxury trout-and-game lodge.Situated in the highly sought after town of Dullstroom, the area boasts the spectacular Panorama Route offering magnificent views of remarkable landscapes featuring many breathtaking highlights, including Blyde River Canyon, Echo Caves and Pilgrims Rest.The resort boasts many well-stocked dams filled with Brown, Rainbow and Golden Trout, offering fly-fishermen enthusiasts the enjoyment of quality angling time in pursuit of that perfect catch.The heritage of the estate has been preserved with the conversion of the old farmhouse into a restaurant, which was more than a hundred years old.The Estate consists of a Luxury Lodge which offers 13 spacious rooms as well as 4 private self contained family suites and 20 comfortable self-contained chalets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Venere so you can book your Dunkeld Country Estate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.