Off the main road but very walkable to Plaza, this small 8 room quasi B&B is perfect for a romantic stay in Taos. Rooms are large, clean, quiet. Breakfasts are plentiful and made fresh daily, no dry cereal or pastries from a factory here. Beautiful attention to New Mexican and Taos heritage in room decor. You almost hate to leave... More
- Also Known As:
- Casa De Las Chimeneas Hotel
- Casa De Las Chimeneas Hotel Taos
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa de las Chimeneas is 2 ½ blocks from the historic center of town, Taos Plaza. Built on 7/10 of an acre with a high wall and seventeen large trees around the perimeter, it seems secluded and apart from the bustle of town, yet is close to all the historic sites, shops and restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Palacio de Marquesa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.