At first glance the property is inviting. After being greeted by staff the feeling is enhanced. The room that my girlfriend and I stayed in was clean and in keeping with the theme of the South-West. It is however, noticeable that this property was once a bit grander than it is now, but it is still very much a warm... More
- Also Known As:
- Casa De Las Chimeneas Hotel Taos
- Casa De Las Chimeneas Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa de las Chimeneas is 2 ½ blocks from the historic center of town, Taos Plaza. Built on 7/10 of an acre with a high wall and seventeen large trees around the perimeter, it seems secluded and apart from the bustle of town, yet is close to all the historic sites, shops and restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Palacio de Marquesa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.