We had 2 fabulous experiences here! My husband and I decided last minute to visit the area and wanted to stay only one night. This was hard to find as many cabin rentals are 2 nights minimum. We were pleased to find these little cabins which were really all we needed (cabinettes are a small room with a bed and... More
- Also Known As:
- Apache Village Cabins Hotel Ruidoso
- Apache Village Cabins Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Apache Village Cabins is set on two acres in the tall ponderosa pines of Ruidoso. Located a short distance from Midtown Ruidoso's cafes, boutiques, and entertainment venues.Traditional knotty pine cabins range in size to accommodate two to twelve guests. Cabin amenities vary, but may include fireplaces, kitchenettes, and front porches. Pet friendly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Apache Village Cabins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.