My husband & I owned a B&B for 8 yrs, so we are well aware of the requirements for guest satisfaction. We had stayed at Apache Village 4 yrs. ago and had an enjoyable experience. At that time, it was clean, well maintained and owners were very attentive and friendly. It is currently not being adequately maintained. The bed linens... More
- Also Known As:
- Apache Village Cabins Hotel
- Apache Village Cabins Hotel Ruidoso
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Apache Village Cabins is set on 2 acres in the tall pines of Ruidoso just a short Walk from Midtown Ruidoso's restaurants, entertainment and shopping Traditional cabins for families with fireplaces, cable TV, gas grills and kitchenettes. Pet friendly. Have a night on the town and leave the driving to us. We have teamed up with Shuttle Ruidoso to offer our lodgers the Casino Shuttle. For just $1.00 (good all day) ride the shuttle to Mid-Town, Casino Apache and the Travel Center. Shuttle runs Fridays and Saturdays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Apache Village Cabins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.