There is nothing not to enjoy about Ojo Caliente Mineral Springs Resort and Spa. It is top notch. We stayed two nights and it was a package. Loved the yoga in the morning and the private pool at the end of the day. Spa services are excellent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ojo Caliente Mineral Springs is one of the oldest natural health resorts in the country. Our sulphur-free, geothermal mineral waters have flowed from a subterranean volcanic aquifer for thousands of years. Over 100,000 gallons per day come to the surface, revitalizing those who soak in the long believed, healing waters. We offer a variety of lodging accommodations, including new enchanting suites and charming cottages, the historic hotel and private homes. We suggest that you make reservations for spa treatments and private outdoor pools before you arrive. We also offer spa treatments, pools, hiking and biking trails, a wine bar and lounge and a full-service restaurant. The Artesian Restaurant provides a casual dining experience and charming atmosphere. Our chef blends local flavors with global cuisine. Heal yourself body and soul with a retreat to Ojo. Whether it's for a weekend or a longer stay, you'll leave rejuvenated and refreshed. Welcome! ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Ojo Caliente Mineral Springs Hotel Ojo Caliente
- Ojo Caliente Mineral Springs Hotel
- Ojo Caliente Mineral Springs Resort