Stayed for one night only in the dorm room and was there by myself. What I really liked was that they have large lockers. It's a nice place, centrally located and the staff is very helpful. Breakfast was lovely. You have to pay 20000 extra for WiFi.
- Also Known As:
- Teka-Teki House Hotel
- Teka-Teki House Hotel Seminyak
- Teka-Teki House Bali/Seminyak
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled right in the heart of Seminyak, 10 minutes walk to the beach, seconds to great shops, clubs and restaurants, Teka-Teki House offers clean, affordable accommodation to single travellers, couples, friends and small families of all ages. Balinese from the outside, with all the modern comforts inside. Teka-Teki House is a Bed and Breakfast, not a hotel. We value diversity and welcome all guests as our family. Our family also includes two Bali dogs and a Bali cat so you won’t even have to miss your pets. After staying at Teka-Teki House, you'll feel like you've been living in Bali for years, with local staff, and one Australian to help you find the Western conveniences. We will soon be opening a mixed 6 bed dorm. We have 2 rooms that share a bathroom and 3 rooms that have their own bathroom. We also have a very large 1 bedroom pool villa available from December 12, 2012. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your Teka-Teki House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.