During this short trip to Cape Town, I had only one night to spend in Franschhoek, and after reading all the reviews wanted to stay at Ashbourne House. The best decision ever, reviews really mean something. A beautiful ,quiet part of town revealed this wonderfully restored building. I was met by Russell and john the owners, who from the moment... More
- Also Known As:
- Ashbourne House Guest House Hotel Franschhoek
- Ashbourne House Guest House Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A meticulously restored Colonial retreat set in tranquil gardens with soaring mountain views in the heart of Franschhoek village, the food and wine capital of South Africa. Luxuriously appointed air-conditioned bedrooms, each with own entrance and private patio. Soak up the sunshine and pure mountain air at the secluded heated pool. Stroll to the village with its vibrant cosmopolitan atmosphere. Delicious a la carte breakfasts. Parking. Limited smoking. Children 16+. TGCSA 4-Star Guest House. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Ashbourne House Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.