Lovely setting from the main house (the cottages were full, so we were lucky enough to stay in the owners chateau). Spacious room with a four poster bed. Gorgeous views plus use of the main pool which was located on the rim of the lake. Breakfast was tasty and service was excellent. We made use of the gazebo at the... More
- Also Known As:
- Auberge La Dauphine Hotel
- Auberge La Dauphine Hotel Franschhoek
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Auberge La Dauphine is situated in the picturesque Franschhoek Valley, surrounded by majestic mountains, only 50 minutes drive from Cape Town and 2 minutes drive from Franschhoek village. Set in 4 hectares with its own vineyards, orchards and dam, it offers wonderful bed and breakfast accommodation in a sympathetically converted former wine store and cottage. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Auberge La Dauphine reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.