I spent a few days in one of the self catering cottages with my family back in April 2011, and can honestly say that this was one of my favourite travel experiences ever. The staff and owners were more that friendly and helpful, ensuring that our stay was as comfortable and pleasant as possible, and went the extra mile to... More
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Auberge La Dauphine is situated in the picturesque Franschhoek Valley, surrounded by majestic mountains, only 50 minutes drive from Cape Town and 2 minutes drive from Franschhoek village. Set in 4 hectares with its own vineyards, orchards and dam, it offers wonderful bed and breakfast accommodation in a sympathetically converted former wine store and cottage. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Auberge La Dauphine reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auberge La Dauphine Hotel Franschhoek
- Auberge La Dauphine Hotel