My wife and I stayed at La Fontaine in early May. It is well located on street back from the main street of the magnificent town of Franschhoek. We stayed in the family suite which was excellent and the owners were so friendly and most helpful when it came to local advice. Thoroughly recommended.
- Also Known As:
- La Fontaine Guest House Hotel Franschhoek
- La Fontaine Guest House Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Fontaine welcomes you into the heart of Franschhoek (1 hour drive from Cape Town International airport). Experience country hospitality in this gracious, centrally situated home with spectacular mountain views. We offer fourteen double rooms en-suite; five upstairs in the main house, one downstairs; four garden suites, one of which is suitable for a family of 2 adults and 2 children. These garden suites have their own entrances, patios, wood burning fireplaces, DSTV, fridges. In our adjacent Victorian building we offer 3 double rooms en-suite, one of which is wheelchair friendly and a garden suite which is suitable for 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 small children. The Victorian home, Campbell House, can be hired out in its entirety for a family group. Within walking distance to restaurants, galleries and shops. Children welcome. Wheelchair friendly. Off-street and secure parking. Free Wifi. Wine tasting, hiking, horse riding, fly fishing, golf, tennis all nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your La Fontaine Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.