We stayed at this guest house in March. Staff were very helpful. The place was clean and modern. They also have an honestly system with Nespresso coffee, wine, beer, soft drinks and snacks which makes staying there a bit like being at home. We hired the whole place out which was great as we had the whole place to ourselves.... More
- Also Known As:
- Maison d`Ail Guest House Hotel
- Maison d`Ail Guest House Hotel Franschhoek
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to the tranquility of this newly established guesthouse, Maison d’Ail, owned and run by the Garlick family. Nestled under the Franschhoek mountains, this guesthouse will enable you to relax and unwind in the most tranquil surroundings.Spend your days relaxing at our pool or step out onto the bustling streets of Franschhoek and enjoy top class cuisine and wine at one of the many restaurants and wine farms in the valley.Luxury...amazing views...peace and quiet...who could ask for more? ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Maison d'Ail Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.