The mattresses are old and only covered with a single thin linen sheet. This will slip during the night and you find yourself on the mattress. One of us got some bites - see the picture. What else is there to say. Ok: easy to find, air conditioning, no elevator, room otherwise simple, old TV.
- Also Known As:
- Plum Tree Inn Williamstown Hotel Williamstown
- Plum Tree Inn Williamstown Hotel
- Econo Lodge Williamstown
- Williamstown Econo Lodge
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Magnuson Hotels affiliate is just minutes from Philadelphia where guests can visit the Liberty Bell Pavilion, Pennsylvania Convention Center, Norman Rockwell Museum, and Drexel University. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Plum Tree Inn Williamstown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.