My 2 daughters and I stayed one night in Room 18 last summer. The HW seemed like a nice old hotel, until we went to bed, after being out of our room all day. My daughters slept in the bedroom, and I slept in the living room on the pull-out sofa. Problem: I was sleeping on top of the hotel... More
- Also Known As:
- Hewitt Wellington Hotel Spring Lake
- Hewitt Wellington Spring Lake
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hewitt Wellington is a historic Victorian hotel situated in one of the most beautiful settings on the New Jersey shore. The Hewitt Wellington has been a luxurious vacation retreat since the turn of the 20th century and was recently meticulously renovated, preserving both the architectural integrity and old-world charm that earned her a place in history. The Hewitt Wellington Hotel is proud to offer elegantly appointed suites as well as a heated pool, graceful wraparound porches and one of New Jersey's top-rated restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, EasyToBook, Hotwire, Expedia, Venere, Tingo and Hotels.com so you can book your Hewitt Wellington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.