The place is good enough. The main problem is access by car. Getting in and out of the hotel is a serious pain if you're not going south on US 1. This is a problem with all the hotels along US 1 in the Princeton area, of course.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Princeton Hotel
- Hampton Inn Princeton Hotel Princeton
- Princeton Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn Princeton features 110 of the largest guest rooms in the area. By far one of the best value priced hotels in the Central NJ/Princeton area. Stay and enjoy daily "On The House" complimentary full breakfast daily, Complimentary "On The Light Side" full dinner including soup, salads, beer, wine, soda and dessert (Monday-Thursday from 5PM-7PM). Besides that, we have complimentary local transportation, over 120 new channels, the fastest internet in Princeton, outdoor pool, fire place & bar and our brand new "Jump Start Fitness" room. See for yourself and you too will become a part of our genuine family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Tingo, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere and Travelocity so you can book your Hampton Inn Princeton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.