Overall, it's your standard Hilton Garden Inn. I think you will be better served for a better priced Residence Inn or Country Inn. Expensive breakfast - you can do better at a NJ Diner. The Starbucks in the same parking lot was the best thing they had.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Lakewood Hotel
- Hilton Garden Inn Lakewood Hotel Lakewood
- Lakewood Hilton Garden Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The brand new Hilton Garden Inn Lakewood – conveniently located near Exit 88 of the Garden State Parkway on Route 70 – features an indoor pool, state-of-the-art fitness center, and 24-hour business center. Premier guest room amenities include 32” LCD TVs, generous work desks with ergonomic Herman Miller chairs, and self-adjusting beds. Enjoy a brand new Ruby Tuesday restaurant, LongHorn Steakhouse® and Starbucks® next door. Complimentary WiFi access is available throughout the hotel. Guests must be 21 years of age or older to check in (some exceptions apply). Valid photo ID and credit card required at check in. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Lakewood reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.