We stayed there in the May 2012.Loved the old rustic room.We were the only ones at the B&B.Very quite.The bed was a little hard.The breakfast in the morning was very good specially the pancakes.Not much to do around town.You'll need to across into Pennsylvania.We went to Eaton,Pa to the Crayola fractory.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At Millrace Pond Hotel
- Inn At Millrace Pond Hotel Hope
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Inn at Millrace Pond just 10 minutes from the Delaware Water Gap. The Inn is a restored stone gristmill. Antique filled guestrooms feature either queen or twin beds with cable tv & free wireless internet. Some with fireplace & whirlpool tub. Zagat rated, traditional cuisine in the gracious Dining Room. Fireside Tavern features casual fare, cocktails, handcrafted beers & a breathtaking wine cellar. Upscale event catering a specialty. Dedicated conference facility for up to 40 persons. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Inn at Millrace Pond reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.