I have stayed quite a few times and love it here. Family friendly, Pet friendly and the owner's are just wonderful people. The Beach and Boardwalk are literally across the street. Everything you need is right there. You can walk right over to the beach without having to worry about finding a parking spot and pay for it. The price... More
- Also Known As:
- Channel Waterfront Cottages Hotel
- Channel Waterfront Cottages Hotel Weirs Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 15 UNIQUE WATERFRONT COTTAGES. We have 1, 2, & 3 QUEEN bedroom cottages, most with fully-equipped kitchens. All have A/C and Free Wi~Fi! Private sandy beach w/20 chaise chairs. Island w/tiki bar, fireplace. WEBER GAS GRILLS for you use w/plenty tables & chairs. Docks available. Pets welcome. Perfect location for business meetings, weddings & family reunions. In between PAUGUS BAY & LAKE WINNIPESAUKEE! Walking distance to Weirs Beach, restaurants, bars, arcades, batting cages, water bumperboats, rock climbing wall, waterslide, arcades, shopping, scenic train rides & Mt. Washington Cruise Ship. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Channel Waterfront Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.