first off: This place is not fancy and I see some reviews that are trashing the place, it appears to me that they may have caviar taste on a tuna fish budget. if you are looking for a place with all the bells and whistles then you should plan to spend well over 100$ a night. The cabins are older... More
- Also Known As:
- Anchorage At The Lake Hotel Tilton
- Anchorage At The Lake Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Anchorage at the Lake is located in Tilton, NH just 3.3 miles from I-93 on Lake Winnisquam. This family oriented and pet friendly resort is located on over 30 acres of land and one mile of waterfront. There are three private beaches, a huge sundeck, beach volley ball, boat slips, a floating raft, free use of kayaks and canoes, horseshoes, nightly bonfires, family entertainment & more! Each cabin features a screened in porch, charcoal grill and picnic table. Cabins are very basic, cabin style camping. There are no frills however each cabin does have a fully equipped kitchenette, bathroom and shower and the Anchorage at the Lake does provide all necessary linens & towels. The Anchorage at the Lake brings families together in its back to basics nostalgic charm however for those who must still be connected or watch the game, the Common Room does offer FREE WiFi, a desktop computer and cable television. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Anchorage at the Lake reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.