Just spent a girls' weekend in Portsmouth. Had a one bedroom, which slept three of us comfortably (king bed plus pull-out). Nicely decorated, large bathroom, spacious bedroom and living area. Great lounge area and really great breakfast - extensive hot and cold buffet, including bacon and eggs, yogurt, granola, oatmeal, fresh fruit, plus a waffle bar! Coffee and tea available... More
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Portsmouth Downtown / Waterfront Hotel
- Residence Inn Portsmouth Downtown / Waterfront Hotel Portsmouth
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located next to the new Portsmouth Harbor Events & Conference Center, Residence Inn Portsmouth Downtown is Portsmouth’s only LEED Certified Hotel. Steps away from a wide variety of boutiques, theaters, galleries, historic homes and waterfront gardens, plus, dining options are endless with Dolphin Striker, Oar House and Portsmouth Brewery just a block away. Our all-suite, extended-stay hotel is pet-friendly, offering such amenities as an indoor pool, fitness center, on-site bar and complimentary hot breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Venere, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia and Tingo so you can book your Residence Inn Portsmouth Downtown / Waterfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.