I stayed in the Notch Room with my boyfriend for his birthday. The fireplace was amazing after horse back riding. The room and bathroom was very clean and the bed was comfortable. Rick and Charlene are wicked awesome and make the best breakfast! I was sad to leave, but will definitely visit again.
- Also Known As:
- Farm By The River Bed And Breakfast With Stables Hotel
- Farm By The River Bed And Breakfast With Stables Hotel North Conway
- Farm By The River b&b With Stables
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Horseback ride right outside your door from this charming inn with 9 units and yr-round riding stables. This Bed and Breakfast is located on 70 scenic acres with forest and pastures along the Saco River in a spectacular White Mountain setting-just two miles from N. Conway Village. All rooms have A/C & private baths, free WiFi. Some rooms: 2-person jacuzzis and/or fireplaces as well as two deluxe 2-room family suites, or a 4 bedroom cottage. A fireside or patio breakfast with views to the horses and gardens is incl. On site: gardens, horseback all yr- even in the winter, Victorian carriage & sleigh rides, snowshoeing, river swimming & fly-fishing. A deluxe 4 bedroom cottage, Alpine Moose Cottage, is also available with 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms 1 with a two-person jacuzzi, TV/DVD, free WiFi, full kitchen, living room with fireplace. We are a family-friendly inn, ride and stay packages, area discounts, 1 our dog friendly room and cottage. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Farm by the River Bed and Breakfast with Stables reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.