Nice semi-updated place, stayed in a studio suite which was updated, friends of ours stayed in the regular place and had a one bedroom was outdated and not very nice so id recommend the suites. not to close to the main shopping area but close to skiing and outdoor activities. Myself like staying a little closer to North Conway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by mountains on a 60-acre resort and situated at the base of Attitash Mountain is where you'll find the finest winter skiing and summer recreation in Mount Washington Valley. The Village is comprised of a variety of guest rooms. Our condominium resort offers you over 350 rooms, suites, townhouses and trailside units accommodating up to 14 people. Many units feature kitchens, gas fireplaces, spa tubs and mountain views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your Attitash Mountain Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Attitash Mountain Village Bartlett
- Attitash Mountain Village Hotel
- Attitash Mountain Village White Mountains, NH - Bartlett