We stayed in the James Flood room at the end of February. The room was immaculate, and well decorated with period furniture. The only problem we had was the very uncomfortable bed. The breakfast the next morning was excellent. Coffee in the room would have been appreciated. The owner was very informative and helpful. Would stay again, only would have... More
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn Virginia City
- Virginia City Country Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Edith Palmer's Country Inn is housed in Victorian buildings dating from 1863, located in Historic Virginia City and it is surrounded by gardens and spectacular canyon views. Enjoy the Virginia City of the 1860's and enhance your visit by staying in period accommodations at Virginia City's finest Country Inn. A full breakfast served from 8-10 in the morning to room guests in the historic 1863 Cider Factory or on the stone patio at its entrance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your Edith Palmer's Country Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.