After reading so many positive reviews, we were excited to spend a night at Edith Palmer's during our summer road trip. We stay in many small hotels/motels each summer, and often enjoy the uniqueness of each one, as well as the typically friendly service provided by these types of places. We were not expecting the amenities of a big-box/chain type... More
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn Virginia City
- Virginia City Country Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Edith Palmer's Country Inn is housed in Victorian buildings dating from 1863, located in Historic Virginia City and it is surrounded by gardens and spectacular canyon views. Enjoy the Virginia City of the 1860's and enhance your visit by staying in period accommodations at Virginia City's finest Country Inn. A full breakfast served from 8-10 in the morning to room guests in the historic 1863 Cider Factory or on the stone patio at its entrance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Tingo, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Edith Palmer's Country Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.