The Golden gate has a wonderful rich history and they have done a terrific job of modernizing it. The casino is a fun an energetic place. The hotel room was very clean with new décor. The staff was very friendly. Their is a stage right outside the casino with great live bands performing.
- Also Known As:
- Golden Gate Hotel Las Vegas
- Golden Gate Hotel And Casino
- Golden Gate Hotel
- Golden Gate Las Vegas
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Accurately billed as Las Vegas' "Most Historic Hotel," the Golden Gate has stood the test of time and then some. Since opening as the Hotel Nevada in 1906, this modest and cozy corner establishment has stood placidly at One Fremont Street while the town -- and the world -- changed around it. Most notably, the Fremont Street Experience was built right outside its door. Very little has changed to compromise the hotel's old school charm in the intervening years, although the Golden Gate has made improvements and modernized. The hotel remains proudly dwarfed by its neighbors, at just 106 rooms. The rooms themselves, on the other hand, have been updated and include modern amenities like flat screen televisions and iHome clock radios. The casino is just as active as opening day -- and just as intimate -- although now its boasts Dealer Dancers from 6 p.m. to 2 a.m. nightly. Its shrimp cocktail -- widely acknowledged as the first ever served in Las Vegas -- is as popular as the day it was introduced. Even as Las Vegas builds toward the heavens, the Golden Gate keeps close to the ground, rooted in its rich and wildly successful history. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Tingo, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Golden Gate Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.