Nice rooms, beds are good, easy parking, free wi-fi, friendly/helpful staff and QUIET surroundings. We stayed on the strip as well (at Ballys) and did not like it. They charged extra for internet access! and parking was a nightmare. You're almost forced to use valet parking. We highly recommend East Side Cannery.
- Also Known As:
- Eastside Cannery Hotel Las Vegas
- Eastside Cannery Casino And Hotel
- Eastside Cannery Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Eastside Cannery rooms feature incredible views of the strip and the Las Vegas valley. Close to all the excitement you'll find your own quiet retreat in the clean comfortable guest rooms of the Eastside Cannery. All rooms feature new modern decor, 37" LVD TVs, refrigerator, and many more amenities. We are now proud to offer Free Internet and No Resort Fees! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Eastside Cannery Casino & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.