This motel is a nice place. The location is handy for west Omaha, and not too bad for getting to the Old Market and downtown with I-80 being close. There are restaurants in the area too. The beds are so comfortable and give a great night's rest. The rooms are clean and roomy as well. I recommend this motel.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Omaha Lavista Hotel Lavista
- Courtyard Omaha Lavista Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located off Interstate 80 in the new South Port development, the Courtyard by Marriott, Omaha - La Vista is just 20 minutes from downtown Omaha and 40 minutes from Lincoln. Several major universities, numerous shopping centers and many notable businesses are just a short drive away. Whether you're traveling on business or looking for a discount family vacation, you'll experience the best stay of all La Vista hotels. Enjoy a great night's sleep in guest rooms that feature luxurious bedding and a wealth of amenities. Kick back and relax in the indoor pool and whirlpool, or enjoy a workout in the deluxe fitness center. For a great breakfast or dinner, unwind in style at the The Bistro or The Lounge. A business center and boarding pass printing center is available and the 60,000 sq ft La Vista Conference Center is right next door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Marriott, Expedia, Tingo, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Courtyard Omaha LaVista reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.