Went for an overnight stay from Missoula with my wife, mother-in-law, son, and daughter-in-law and had a very pleasant stay. The rooms were clean, cozy and comfortable, and the fireplace in the main lodge added good ambiance and warmth. We plan to return some fall or spring to enjoy the scenery during those times of year also. The kids were... More
- Also Known As:
- The Lodge At Lolo Hot Springs Hotel Lolo
- The Lodge At Lolo Hot Springs Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the mountains only 30 minutes from Missoula, MT. Huge executive rooms featuring large picture windows and log style furniture. Huge Gathering Lobby perfect for family gatherings. 2 Hot Springs Mineral Soaking Tubs. Free Lite Continental Breakfast. Wireless Internet. Adjacent to restaurant, lounge and hot springs swimming pool. 500 miles of recreational trails. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Priceline, Otel, Hotels.com, Tingo and Venere so you can book your The Lodge at Lolo Hot Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.