We stayed here twice in June and found it to be a great place to stay in Kalispell. The rate was reasonable around $70.00 and the rooms were clean. The breakfast (included) is very limited in items and could use a little more thought but if toast or a bagel is your thing then you will be happy. Hard to... More
- Also Known As:
- Americas Best Value Inn Kalispell Hotel Kalispell
- Americas Best Value Inn Kalispell Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Kalispell MT hotel near Glacier National Park, Flathead Lake, Whitefish Mountain Resort, Black Tail Mountain Resort,and Kalispell Regional Medical Center. Enjoy golfing, hiking, fishing, horseback riding, backpacking, boating, skiing, snowboarding, while staying at Glacier Peaks Inn hotel accomodations on your Montana summer or winter family vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Americas Best Value Inn Kalispell reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.