We stayed here 2 nights. Our room was located on the Yellowstone River and it had a nice porch overlooking the river. The room was very plain, small but adequate and clean. The location is very convenient to yellowstone Parks entrance. There was a gas station/food mart/Subway across the street where you could purchase supplies. Next door was the Yellowstone... More
- Also Known As:
- Yellowstone`s Absaroka Hotel Gardiner
- Yellowstone`s Absaroka Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our motel is strategically located directly on the banks of the Yellowstone River.... right at the North Entrance of Yellowstone National Park, two blocks from Roosevelt Arch.Our rooms are extremely clean, come with free wifi and stunning views. In January of 2012 we renovated adding plush new beds to every room, new toilets, and new carpeting in the hall ways and office. Most rooms have a private balcony which is perfect for relaxing and enjoying the views.We have Satellite TV, AC, outstanding hospitality and complimentary in-lobby tea, coffee and hot chocolate.We encourage you to stay with us and make your trip to YNP a trip to remember.Sincerely, Absaroka Lodge Ownership. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Yellowstone's Absaroka Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.