I think the this place has another name. Western Inn. This was a very clean, affordable place. Casey the Manager was so nice and we felt like home and family. This would be so much fun to bring kids in the summer. The rooms were very clean and comfortable. I think the friendliness of the place pushed it over the... More
- Also Known As:
- Glacier Park Motel And Campground Hotel Columbia Falls
- Glacier Park Motel And Campground Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dog friendly Glacier Park Motel & Campground offers budget lodging in guest suites for 1-6, as well as camping with full hook-up RVs, tent lots, camping cabins and even tipis! Located only 12 miles from the West Entrance of Glacier National Park and across the street from Big Sky Waterslides, it is a great homebase for travelers. Property amenities include Coffee & Muffin Bar, Miniature Golf, 24-hour laundromat, BBQ pavilion, horseshoes and badmitton June-September. Top this with great staff who really care about providing you with information to enjoy the local activities and Glacier National Park, this business believes in Customer Service and goes out of its way to make sure your western visit is a pleasant, memorable one. Why stay anywhere else? ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Otel and Venere so you can book your Glacier Park Motel and Campground reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.