We had an amazing stay. The rooms were nice & the bed was super comfortable. All the employees there were genuine, caring, attentive, and always had a smile on there face. Julie, our bartender, was especially helpful in recommending local activities & made us some delicious drinks!
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Bozeman Hotel Bozeman
- Holiday Inn Bozeman Hotel
- Bozeman Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn Bozeman Hotel, located minutes from Montana State University and the Museum of the Rockies. We are only a short drive from award-winning hiking, fishing on the Gallatin, Madison and Jefferson Rivers and skiing at Brider Bowl Ski Resort or Moonlight Basin. Just 90 minutes from Yellowstone National Park through beautiful Paradise Valley. We re right where you want to be. Ready to experience Montana cuisine at it's finest? Three Rivers Restaurant, our in-house restaurant, is sure to satisfy your cravings for great food. Our Lounge, the Dry Fly Saloon is the perfect place to spend a relaxing evening with friends.All of our guests enjoy complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access in all guestrooms and hotel public areas. We also offer extensive meeting facilities for your banquet, business meeting weddingsor corporate events. During your stay, be sure to check with our knowledgeable Guest Services staff for information on the many local attractions and activities in Big Sky Country(including the best places to fish, hike, and ski). We want to make your trip to the Gallatin Valley and your stay with us at the Holiday Inn Bozeman Hotel a memorable one each and every time you visit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotwire and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Bozeman reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.