The staff were all friendly and helpful, the rooms were clean well equipped and spacious...the bed was comfy the bathroom was large . The free happy hour in the evening was a delightful surprise and we met the nicest couple to sit with . Easy access to get to the Arch and downtown .
- Also Known As:
- Pear Tree Inn Union Station Hotel Saint Louis
- Pear Tree Inn Union Station Hotel
- Hampton Inn Saint Louis
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A few blocks from the wonderful shops and restaurants of Union Station, this historic renovation puts you right in the heart of St. Louis. Walk to the Scott Trade Center, Busch stadium, the Citygarden or any number of attractions in the area. Pear Tree Inn offers its guests a variety of free extras – take, for example, our free breakfast. We serve free continental breakfast, which includes pastries, toast, cereal, fresh fruit, coffee, tea and juices. Enjoy a refreshing drink to end your day with free drinks from 5:30 to 7 pm. Pear Tree Inn also offers free wireless Internet and free long distance calls ensuring you can keep tabs on all of your posse back home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Drury Hotels Company, LLC and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Pear Tree Inn Union Station reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.