We were staying with people on the island but found the South Pac a great place to go for long lunches and a swim. The menu is not extensive but everything on it is nice with fresh, local ingredients and the staff are very friendly. The pool is nice and big and clean and usually pretty quiet.
- Also Known As:
- South Pacific Hotel Burnt Pine
- South Pacific Resort Hotel Norfolk Island
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our comfortable three and a half star* rooms are set in lush sub-tropical gardens with mountain and valley views and offer all the creature comforts that will make your stay one to remember. South Pacific Resort specializes in providing conference facilities for corporate travelers or group bookings. It is an ideal choice for individuals, groups, conference or meetings, weddings and honeymoons. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Tingo, Venere, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Hotels.com so you can book your South Pacific Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.