This is a nice hotel and I would stay again if I was in the area. The cookies, which were offered upon arrival, were delicious! My only criticism would be I HATE Styrofoam plates, which were used for breakfast.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Jefferson City
- Jefferson City Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Best Western Plus Capital Inn received the 2013 Certificate of Excellence for being one of the top-performing 10% of all businesses worldwide on TripAdvisor. This award is given to businesses that consistently earn high ratings from TripAdvisor travelers.The award-winning Best Western Plus Capital Inn was built in 2007, as a non-smoking all suite-style hotel. All guest rooms feature plush bedding, seating area with a love seat, lounge chair and coffee table, built-in microwave and refrigerator, 42" HTDV, large bathrooms with massage shower heads and granite counter tops, and in-room coffee. The Tuscan-themed hotel has a large, welcoming lobby, spacious breakfast room, complimentary newspaper, and 24-hour coffee bar. Other amenities include a full (and free) hot breakfast, indoor pool and hot tub, fitness center, business center, and free wired & wireless internet throughout the whole hotel. Enjoy the full hot breakfast each morning with scrambled eggs, sausage, hash browns, fresh waffles, biscuits & gravy, yogurt, fruit, and more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Best Western and Hotels.com so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Capital Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.