Bar and restaurant are very good, a nice variety of drinks and fusion dishes as well as good use of the local ingredients. Bar closes early though! The pool is one of the best in the area. Nice watersports selection. Priviledged location!
- Also Known As:
- La Hacienda Bahia Paracas Hotel
- La Hacienda Bahia Paracas Hotel Paracas
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the edge of the lovely Paracas Bay and surrounded by the sublime setting of the Paracas National Reserve sits La Hacienda Bahia Paracas, a hotel that is more than just a place to sleep; rather, it is a refuge, just three hours south of Lima, for anyone seeking peace and tranquility far from the hustle and bustle of the city. When you stay here, be prepared to experience sunsets beyond compare, perfect beaches as if created by Hollywood, nature bursting all around you, and utter, complete relaxation. There are times when you want to experience something unique, so we offer you our spectacular swimming pool that affords you a marvelous view of the bay. When you want a late afternoon snack, swing by our café; if you want to indulge yourself, arrange for a massage at the Oceano Spa, or if it is just a quiet spot where you can curl up with a good book, park yourself at a corner in the El Candelabro Lounge. If it is fine dining and excellent food you seek, then look no further than the El Coral Restaurant, and then end the day in the company of live Peruvian music in our Marineros Bar. For people who want adventure and nature, our hotel and restaurant have joined forces to create a huge list of outdoor activities.There is also our specially built museum/exhibition hall where we put on view more than 500 Pre-Hispanic artifacts: pottery, textile, metal, and feather art. It's a trip through Peru's rich cultural tradition.We have on display a collection of more than 1,000 sea shells that hail from all over the world; their vivid colors and unimaginable shapes prove to us that there is no higher art than what nature herself creates.Cecilia Alonso Ferrer; peruvian, with studies in the School of Arts at Catholic University in Lima, Peru. In New York she had the opportunity to know and experience her applications in decorative art. During the next 7 years she improved her work and became fully qualified at the Painting Institute in Brussels, Belgium where she won the silver medal of the course. When she went back to New York, she had the responsibility to decorate and restore the Public Library and the Pinnacle of the Presbyterian Church of the Fifth Avenue. She also carried out other works in different residences of New York and other important cities. Then she extended her artistic activities to Venezuela and Peru. We are also contributing to Paracas, the first area in Peru set aside for conserving marine ecosystems and star of one of the loveliest settings along our coast, through publication of the book, Paracas, Marine Sanctuary. The limited edition CD "Paracas, A Musical Experience" was born out of the inspiration of the select group of Peruvian musicians who night after night perform for us at the Marineros Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Tingo and Venere so you can book your La Hacienda Bahia Paracas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.