It was very nice the show was great and everything was just perfect the food was cooked underground but it was very nice you must go see and this is no fake review. The day went so fast thats how good it was
- Also Known As:
- Robinson Crusoe Island Hotel Nadi
- Robinson Crusoe Island Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Robinson Crusoe Island recreates that perfect tropical island rhythm, where you'll experience the beautiful Fijian customs, culture and cuisine. A secluded Fiji Beach Resort with very affordable Fiji Island Accommodation.Truly a paradise, complete with an incredible assortment of free activities for you to enjoy. Live the life with fantastic Fijian traditions like fire and knife dance shows, basket making, dancing under the stars, bonfires, and kava ceremonies - and take in even more of the incredible local culture via the freshest of island feasts. So much to do! You don't want to forget the majestic beauty of the ocean, so hit the water with free snorkelling and sea kayaking, take a jet ski tour or head for the exciting water park. You're on holiday so you need to get pampered! Treat yourself to the onsite Nautilus Spa. Get cultural and learn to make coconut jewellery or pick up island dancing or why not cast out a line for some amazing sports fishing. Fancy a few rounds of golf? Get your game up on the world class scenic Natadola Golf Course. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Venere, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Agoda, HostelBookers and Hotels.com so you can book your Robinson Crusoe Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.