We stayed two weekend nights for a ridiculously low rate. The motel room was neat, clean and had quite a few extras--resort is in a beautiful setting just off the strip. The front desk and security personnel were extremely courteous and professional. I'll definately stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Branson Woods Resort is nestled in the heart of the Ozark Mountains and located on 145 beautiful wooded acres. Only minutes from Branson Landing in historic downtown Branson, Silver Dollar City theme park, Titanic: The World's Largest Titanic Museum, fabulous lakes, championship golf, and much more. Guests can enjoy two outdoor pools, an indoor pool, exercise facility, hiking trails, basketball and volleyball courts, horseshoe pits, lighted playground, campfire area, bike rentals, onsite entertainment and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Tingo, Otel, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your Westgate Branson Woods reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westgate Branson Woods Hotel Branson
- Westgate Branson Woods Hotel
- Westgate Hotel Branson