This place was beautiful. We had a room with a balcony looking out onto the lake, a beautiful setting all around. After a day out, we came back and had cold beer outside with snacks The beds were comfy, we had a large living room with big couches. It was really quiet, felt like we were the only one's there.... More
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As you enter The Village through stone waterfalls, you step into splendor that is The Ozarks. Situated in the forest on gorgeous Table Rock Lake, The AAA Three-Diamond Village At Indian Point Resort is a lovely retreat for a relaxing getaway for a family/group gathering. Enjoy your own two bedroom condo with stone wood burning fireplace, full kitchen, private decks, Internet, cable TV and washer/dryer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Stentorian NV, Venere, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Village At Indian Point reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Village At Indian Point Hotel
- Village At Indian Point Hotel Branson